OluKai footwear is guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects for one year from the date of purchase. Footwear covered by the OluKai guarantee will be replaced at OluKai’s discretion.
The following defects are covered by the OluKai Guarantee:
- Straps pulling out where soles are not excessively worn
- Delaminating of sole layers
- Frayed or loose stitching on uppers, footbeds or logos
What's not covered:
- Deterioration from water abuse
- Outsole wearing out or worn through
- Skateboard or bicycle abuse
- Cuts, scratches, burns etc.
- Shrinkage from overexposure to extreme heat
- Anything not listed will be solely determined by OluKai
If your sandals or shoes are covered under warranty, please submit the form below along with an explanation and photos of the damage or defect.
For more questions about caring for your OluKai footwear and our guarantee, please see our comprehensive FAQs.